Friday, June 21, 2013

God Plans the BEST Vacations!


Wow! What a fantabulous time the Johnson Family had on our "Plan B" vacation! God always knows what is best...even when we can't see it at the time.

Some of our highlights include:

Kyla, Daddy, and I getting our boating licenses (after six hours of study)
Eating carbonated watermelon, tomatoes, mustard--you name it (the joy of using dry ice)
Hilarious times around the campfire
And reading God's Word while delighting in His beautiful Creation

I have not felt inspiration to write a blogpost recently so I shall keep the written words short. However, I have felt inspired to create a slideshow of our time in St. Joseph, Oregon. Seeing that a picture is worth a thousand words, I figure this video is equivalent to reading approximately 100,000 words--in six minutes! (That's pretty efficent). Anyways, I hope you enjoy this snapshot (these snapshots, rather) of our five days in paradise!

[BELOW IS THE LINK]



www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-CoCBLY0c



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! The children and I all watched and enjoyed your smiling faces and "big air"! Love you all! thank you for posting, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a fun time. Your colors are delightful. Way to go, catching that fish, Kimberly Paula! And Karaline--cute fish! Leave it to you, Chad to find the brightly colored fish! :) Nice air, everybody! Chad, your form was superb! This looks like a top notch place to spend time with your family. It looks as if you all were the only people around; how did you manage that? I know---the Lord knew you needed that time alone/together. Thank you, Kathryn, for creating this slide show and sharing it. Lots of love, Mama/Grandma

    ReplyDelete